Sunday, February 20, 2011

Guitar Poser

Yo guys. I'm staying in a hotel. Yesterday when I was coming in from being at my cousins' house, I needed to take in my guitar. But I didn't have a case. (I couldn't find it when I left home.) So I had to walk in with my electric guitar just strapped on my back. I didn't want to look like a poser, but I honestly really didn't have a choice. So I had to do that. After walking in and getting into my hotel room, I felt like I looked like I was trying too hard. And take that as a good lesson. Maybe you want to follow the rules I showed you earlier. Don't be a poser. But sometimes you just are forced to look like one. As long as you know you're not a poser, it's okay.

PS When I went up to our hotel room, I watched youtube videos of three great musicians: 1) Janis Joplin. 2) Chuck Berry 3) Jimi Hendrix. They were all very very awesome. And when you want to be cool, just don't be a lazy dude and never do anything at all. Make a big landmark in history if you can..... like these guys. Now THEY were cool.

:) Simon

1 comment: